Jesse Taylor Consulting LLC is experienced in the areas of Safety & Health, Security Assessments and Design, Workplace Violence Incident Management, Training and Development, Crisis and Incident Management, and Business Continuity Planning.
Jesse is only one of 57 worldwide threat assessment professionals who have attained the Certified Threat Manager (CTM) certification as of June 2017. The CTM certification is considered the “best in the business” and is issued by the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP). Those attaining the CTM have demonstrated their competency in assessing and managing concerning behaviors by passing a proctored written examination covering the core competencies of:
- Information Gathering
- Interpretation of Information
- Threat Assessment and Management Principles and Practices
- Legal Issues
- Literacy Across Disciplines, and
- Consultations and Communication.
Jesse also holds the Certified Protection Professional (CPP). The CPP is a board certification issued by ASIS International and provides demonstrable proof of knowledge, experience, and management skills in the key domains of security. Those domains are:
- Security Principles and Practices
- Business Principles and Practices
- Investigations, Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- Information Security, and
- Crisis Management.
We have a passion to help organizations mitigate the risks associated with workplace violence. Previous experiences include:
- Managing threat cases
- Conducting facility security risk assessments and design of security system layouts for corporate offices, retail locations, and data centers
- Developed corporate-wide violence prevention training programs
- Developed and oversaw multi-agency active threat drills to build partnerships with local response agencies
- Created multi-disciplinary Threat Management Team to receive, investigate, and implement Management strategies to reduce the overall risk of violence in the workplace
Copyright 2017 Jesse Taylor Consulting LLC